Looking for an amazing organization to support? Check out African Orphan Educational Foundation. This is a local organization with a truly global vision. They focus on equipping, educating and empowering disadvantaged youth in Africa. AOEF is a Honda Classic “Birdies for Children” Charity – please see below for more information.
Please accept this invitation to attend AOEF’s Virtual Open House TUESDAY, 1/25 at 6PM. It’s a casual gathering of AOEF leaders, youth, sponsors, supporters and friends.
Much like a fireside chat, you’ll hear from our leaders as we relay the challenges African Orphan Educational Foundation and our African partners confronted this past year. You’ll be the first to hear of our 2022 plans and the promising new developments that offer hope to millions of children and youth across the continent.
Without you, the orphans and vulnerable children we serve may never receive opportunities at a better life through education. We are grateful for your service and sacrifice and hope you can join us.
Topic: AOEF 2022 OPEN HOUSE
Time: Jan 25, 2022 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Please email Kathie Kreh for the secure Zoom link.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Honda Classic Birdies for Children
The Honda Classic will give +5% of all money raised through Birdies for Children.
Here is the Honda Classic page for donations: click here.
Name of organization:
African Orphan Educational Foundation
Purpose of organization:
To generate awareness of and support the educational and personal development needs of disadvantaged youth in Africa while nurturing cultural appreciation and harmony between nations.
To support the educational and personal development needs of orphans and impoverished children in Africa at the primary, secondary and post-secondary levels.
To lift generations out of poverty in Africa by providing the poorest and most vulnerable children access to a quality education
Sponsor 40+ students in Uganda & Kenya, expand programs into Burundi and Malawi, launch a culturally-relevant leadership curriculum and implement an international job placement program.
Collaborate in a United Nations program for selected student leaders, expand learning access by collaborating with educational leaders and curriculum developers, remain at the forefront of quality education in Africa, and hire /expand staff on both continents.
How can others help?
Subscribe to our Breakfast On The Nile newsletter, follow and engage with us on Social Media, help us identify individual and business partners to sponsor students, buy from Smile.Amazon.com and choose AOEF as your charity of choice. Request our ‘Ways You Can Help’ checklist by emailing email@example.com.
or contact Kathie Kreh at 561-262-8828
https://www.facebook.com/africanorphaneducation/ https://www.instagram.com/africanorphaneducationalfdn/ https://www.linkedin.com/company/african-orphan-educational-foundation
10130 Northlake Blvd., #214-202, West Palm Beach, FL 33412
AOEF is a legacy to a great man who loved Africa and put service above self, and is inspired by faith and 12+ years in missionary service and travel to Uganda.
- 70% of the world’s poorest people live in sub-Saharan Africa. In just 10 years, that figure is expected to climb to 87%. Africa is the continent with the largest number of people (383 million) living in extreme poverty. [Max Roser and Estaban Ortiz-Ospina (2019) – “Global Extreme Poverty”, Ourworldindata.com]
- 97 million children were out-of-school in sub-Saharan Africa prior to the pandemic. [UNESCO Institute for Statistics, Fact Sheet #56, September 2019] Most kids just can’t afford it.
- By 2030, just 1 in 4 children in sub-Saharan Africa will complete the equivalent of a high school education. [UNESCO Institute for Statistics, Global Education Monitoring Report July 10, 2019]
- Education reduces poverty – if education systems improved, absolute poverty could be reduced by 30%. [Global Partnership for Education, UNESCO GEM Report, Learning Generation Report 2016]
- Education is the most reliable route out of poverty and a critical pathway towards healthier, more productive citizens and stronger societies. [UNESCO Institute for Statistics (UIS) and UNICEF (2015)]
- Education is a global equalizer and an opportunity multiplier. [Kathie Kreh]
- Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world. [Nelson Mandela]
For more Local Business Spotlights, Market Reports, Community Events, and philanthropic opportunities, please sign up for my newsletter! To be included on the blog or in the newsletter, call me at 561-806-8550 and let’s chat!
Jupiter Dream Life Team | LPT Realty
Team Lead — Heather E Towe, PA
REALTOR®, CRS®, CLHMS®, e-PRO®, PSA®
(561) 778-1642 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensed to Sell Real Estate in Florida
How can we help you?
Luxury Real Estate Specialists in and around Palm Beach County
Offering expert real estate advice to everyone, and referrals to local real estate experts all over the world.
Find the Value of Your Home: Click here.
Find Your Next Home: Click here.
Search for New Construction: Click here.
Sign Up for Newsletter: Click here.
Book An Appointment: Click here.