Business Development Workshops are lunch and learn meetings designed to help you work on a very specific element of your business. Bring your cards and your laptop. There will be introductions where we pass out business cards. The rest of the meeting will be interactive education.
Location: Keller Williams Jupiter
- Address: 4455 Military Trail, Suite 100, Jupiter, FL 33458
- Training Room
- Lunch provided by sponsor who gives an introduction.
- Invitations and reservations made through Eventbright.
- Purpose: Networking and interactive education.
- Bring your laptop, business cards and ideas.
- Be prepared to introduce yourself and your business.
- Be prepared to take at least one action before you leave.
- Social Media
- Web Presence
- Networking – when and how to spend your money and time
- Business Conversations 101
- Your Ideal Clients: Who are they and where are they?
- Strategic partners
- Elevator speech
- Value proposition
- Branding & image consistency
- Info sheet – how to recruit referral channels
- The value of a database & how to use it
- Time management
- Effective leadership
Let me know if you would like to learn about any specific topics not covered here!
Invitations are sent via Evite or Eventbright, depending on the event.
Some events are private and are shared with select groups.
To request more information and be included in the guest lists,
please click here.
See the below Google Calendar for Upcoming Events:
Jupiter Dream Life Team | LPT Realty
Team Lead — Heather E Towe, PA
REALTOR®, CRS®, CLHMS®, e-PRO®, PSA®
(561) 778-1642 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensed to Sell Real Estate in Florida
How can we help you?
Luxury Real Estate Specialists in and around Palm Beach County
Offering expert real estate advice to everyone, and referrals to local real estate experts all over the world.
Find the Value of Your Home: Click here.
Find Your Next Home: Click here.
Search for New Construction: Click here.
Sign Up for Newsletter: Click here.
Book An Appointment: Click here.