Business Book Club meetings are dinner meetings where we get together to discuss a business development book. Books are selected as a group, and topics range from basic business skills to more advanced business development and business psychology. You do not have to read the book to participate.
Frequency: Every Other Month
- Jupiter / Juno
- Palm Beach Gardens
- North Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach
- Palm Beach
- Dinner meetings.
- Locations vary; participants are throughout Palm Beach County.
- We vote on each book, date and location using Survey Monkey.
- Invitations go out through Evite.
- Purpose: Informal discussion about the book and ways we can learn from each other about our personal and professional development.
- Read the book.
- RSVP for the dinner reservation.
Suggested Book List:
See the list of recommended books here:
Note: You do not have to read the book to participate.
Invitations are sent via Evite or Eventbright, depending on the event.
Some events are private and are shared with select groups.
To request more information and be included in the guest lists,
please click here.
See the below Google Calendar for Upcoming Events:
Jupiter Dream Life Team | LPT Realty
Team Lead — Heather E Towe, PA
REALTOR®, CRS®, CLHMS®, e-PRO®, PSA®
(561) 778-1642 | email@example.com
Licensed to Sell Real Estate in Florida
How can we help you?
Luxury Real Estate Specialists in and around Palm Beach County
Offering expert real estate advice to everyone, and referrals to local real estate experts all over the world.
Find the Value of Your Home: Click here.
Find Your Next Home: Click here.
Search for New Construction: Click here.
Sign Up for Newsletter: Click here.
Book An Appointment: Click here.