Manalapan, Ocean Ridge and Gulf Stream Market Update
Each slide compares year-over-year data to show trends in the market place. For more information on Absorption Rate and how to determine if the market is balanced or if it favors buyers or sellers, please see “How’s The Market?” (click here for article).
Note on these areas: the property values are much higher than other areas in Palm Beach County, and these types of homes tend to have their own market. In the luxury market, sellers usually don’t need to sell, and buyers aren’t in a hurry to buy. Many times, sellers will place their properties on the market for extended periods of time to see if they get any bites; therefore you will often see a lot of inventory.
Here is the May 2019 Market Update for Manalapan
- Single Family Homes — 16.5 months supply = Buyer’s Market
- Townhouse/Condos — 8.0 months supply = Buyer’s Market
Here is the May 2019 Market Update for Ocean Ridge
- Single Family Homes — 7.1 months supply = Buyer’s Market
- Townhouse/Condos — 10.9 months supply = Buyer’s Market
Here is the May 2019 Market Update for Gulf Stream
- Single Family Homes — 10.5 months supply = Buyer’s Market
- Townhouse/Condos — 4.9 months supply = Seller’s Market
For more information, call me at 561.806.8550 or email me at email@example.com!
Jupiter Dream Life Team | LPT Realty
Team Lead — Heather E Towe, PA
REALTOR®, CRS®, CLHMS®, e-PRO®, PSA®
(561) 778-1642 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensed to Sell Real Estate in Florida
How can we help you?
Luxury Real Estate Specialists in and around Palm Beach County
Offering expert real estate advice to everyone, and referrals to local real estate experts all over the world.
Find the Value of Your Home: Click here.
Find Your Next Home: Click here.
Search for New Construction: Click here.
Sign Up for Newsletter: Click here.
Book An Appointment: Click here.